Monday, April 4, 2022

this is the end

 i filmed my ccr and edited it all and was happy with my concept.

i chose to do a split of all my personalities explaning certain parts of the presentation. the smart me explained the genre and concept. the social me explained distribution and general audience stats. the gym me explained production processes and finally, the artist/photographer i me explained technology and its use in my film.

i', happy with my ccr since i fit all my information in and did it while still keeping my personality.

i changed my music for my film last minute because i am picky, and wanted something creepier to fit more. it was a royalty free sound that i found on youtube and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk