Wednesday, February 23, 2022

THE BEGINNING

 WHERE TO START
It's been hard to come up with anything. I think I had creative block for so long that I haven't fully decided what to do. I chose to work with Keyllie because I wasn't sure if taking all the workload was the smartest thing, but she also had some block. I have an idea and something that resonates with me.

I started thinking about deja vu and paranoia, things that are strange but common. But why do these things happen? I really wanted to do some type of psycho thriller, simply because its what I find the most interesting and I would be most passionate doing. I think that I wouldn't be able to do a comedy properly, I find most rom-coms painful to watch and fantasy would require much more time than I have. Psycho thriller is the overall idea for now so I think that is what we want to stick with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk