Sunday, March 6, 2022

THOUGHTS AND IDEAS

 I've been thinking about the way I want to shoot the beginning of this. Something that will reveal a bit off the plot but leave the audience intrigued. I had thought about Diana talking to some sort of therapist or doctor figure at the beginning but now I might like her simply talking over the phone.

Since the plot involves her predicting accidents with consequences, I thought maybe at the beginning I could show the final victim. She would be distraught and bloody, as if she has survived a lot already. I'm not sure if she should start inside of a house or maybe somewhere wild on the street. 

I want to use the audio of the phone call on the other line over the shots, like the beginning of Scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk