Tuesday, March 15, 2022

COLOR WORK- CHROMATISM

 I've been thinking a lot and working with the importance of color representation throughout this film. When I filmed I had my actress wearing black, dark clothes to show her sorrow and lack of hope. I used a bright white light lamp and covered it with a blue gel paper that changed the hue. This made her wake up and have already a blue, moody setting that reflects sadness. Throughout the piece her manic episode is in her room, so there isn't a change of setting. This is why I wanted to emphasize on the other elements, for example the lighting and colors. At the end of the scene I used a red gel paper to show a sign of warning, pain and death. I really want the audience to feel her loss but also question what brought Diana to this point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk