Sunday, April 3, 2022

portion of ccr script yay

 Social Vane: If you insist. Since my film would include mature topics such as death and confusing twists, my age range would be from 18 to early 30’s, targeting men and women equally seen as the main protagonist is female yet the content is more towards men. For geographical statistic, the film is most likely distributed in suburban and urban parts as this is where the target audience resides. Now this age group is typically into more taboo things like graphic death, love scenes and intellectually challenging topics, which is what psychological thrillers consist of.

Let’s be realistic. As much as I’d love to make it big, because I know I will, we have to start small. My film will be posted on youtube, Instagram and Snapchat, where I can reach approximately 2,000 people. Word of mouth and reposts are important during these times and I have friends and family that can help me with this. Typically, for teenagers like me, film festivals are essential to really getting serious with openings and short stories. These festivals include Sundance, Cannes and Berlin International, being the biggest ones of course. Most successes in the industry rely heavily on creativity and the quality of production.


Camera Vane: Hey, I know about this!

Normal Vane: Please no. PLEASE NOT ANOTHER.

*turning to side audience* she’s been the most dominant lately

Camera Vane: I can hear you. We can all agree that I’m the best to talk about this. After all, my skills and creativity are what got us here.

Normal Vane: Our skills Vane. OUR. As in shared.

Camera Vane: Okay let’s get into it.

Gym Vane: Ummmm, hello?

Normal Vane: What is she doing here, we already went to the gym today.

Gym Vane: Can we please go again.

Normal Vane: No, lets focus okay?

Gym Vane: I can explain this one I promise. I still have some leftover energy after that pre workout, I'm pretty pumped.

Normal Vane: *to audience* Should I even try to argue at this point?

Gym Vane: Okay Let’s get it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk