Sunday, April 3, 2022

the final days....

 okay this is getting stressful. 

on a better note, i got my concept for my ccr. i wanted it to be something that really did relate to me so i wanted to do the different forms of my personality: the school me, social me, creative me and fitness me. it would be an interview kind of conversation between them as a hybrid of 'split' and 'the office', not exactly something that would normally be paired together.

i had some issues with adobe premiere today and uploading my footage. the app was so slow and i had very little patience but i did finish editing and i'm really happy with the outcome. my sister did incredible acting and i'm thankful that i know my way around the app so using it wasn't really an obstacle when it came to the technical side.

i have my script for my ccr and i'll be putting a portion of it so you, dear reader, can see what i'm working with. i'm sure by the time i actually film some of it will change but at least i have a general idea to work with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk