Friday, April 1, 2022

shooting myself in the foot

 ok that title was dramatic, but lets elaborate.

i knew i wanted to film with my camera because i'm familiar with it and thought the quality would help BUTTTT i might've made it harder for myself. looking back, i wouldn't have had all the sd and download problems if i would've just used my phone. i feel like the phone is so underrated for filming and my project would've been done faster if i actually just used it instead. 



something good did come out of it:

i had to put my ISO up since the room we were using wasn't that light and the blue needed to reflect off of the subject. this cause a bit of graininess which normally would've sent me down the spiral of re-filming but i actually loved it. i think it captures my film's essence well and almost looks like an old camera with grain which adds to the illusion of someone watching.

if anyone were to read this i'd say to use your phone. yes a camera feels fancy and cool but is it THAT much better than the phone?????? i do wonder that a lot. obviously if this was a photography project my camera would've been the way to go but i don't think it did much. atleast i did learn something from it and can use that in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk