Sunday, February 27, 2022

POSSIBLE PLOT IDEAS

 Okay I think I have some sort of idea now. I had an idea before but its a lot more solid I think. 

I had that idea that my main character had some kind of constant de ja vu that was evolving throughout the film. Now I've altered it a little to superstition or visions. I want my character to see things before they happen, like deaths and accidents. She becomes hypersensitive to her surroundings and picks up on things that other people don't. The twist for that would be that if she tells anyone what she saw, something worse would happen in her life. It's the conflict between saving your own life and those around you or letting something tragic happen to anyone else.

Deja vu and superstition goes back to centuries ago with the idea of "already seen", or the sense of familiarity with something that is supposed to be brand new. This ties into other theories of reincarnation and having other sous tied to your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk