Friday, November 12, 2021

INTRODUCTION

MYSTERY OF ME

This is my timeline. My timeline of thoughts, harsh opinions and revelations throughout the year. I'm Vane, Vanessa is too formal in most cases. I don't know if to say I'm only a junior or if to say I'm already a junior. I write this not knowing how many more times I'll be writing here, but I hope to come back and remember this as the beginning of something different. I'm taking you along with me to see how I think and how far I can take my truth of media pieces. I'd love to know what challenges I'll face throughout this, but that would ruin all the best parts. To future me, let's hope you've learned way more than you know now. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk