Thursday, February 17, 2022

INVESTMENTS

 This is something I'm seriously debating and very unsure about. I want to name it something simple but not something that will give too much way. Since I decided to play on the feelings of paranoia and deja vu, I'd like for my title to reflect that. For me, a movie title is something that can draw people in and make them curious. A movie is an investment. An investment of time. As a producer/director, I want to think: What would make my audience invest in me?

When I was thinking about concepts and stumbled across my deja vu, I realized it was very similar to 4 pieces of media that I wanted to combine into one: The Truman Show, Escape Room, The Game and Fifteen Million Merits (Black Mirror). Each piece had something that I wanted to incorporate into my project but make it very unique at the same time 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk