Sunday, March 13, 2022

FILMING EXPERIENCE AND ACCIDENTS

 I am angry writing this, but I understand that my project wasn't going to have perfect, linear progress and I had to prepare for bumps in the road. Luckily, this didn't happen to me one week before the project was due and I have time to re film. Still, I'm really annoyed about this since I know it was my fault. While i was switching SD cards, my card formatted and I lost all the files. I'm still working on getting them back, but if that doesn't work then I just have to film again and see how that goes.

Filming Experience:

I value the quality of my camera and of my film a lot. I know that the composition and the shots are being valued more but to me I also place a lot of importance on the sharp quality. I realized my idea was in the darkness and that would require my ISO to be too high, making the footage seem grainy. I know it might go better with the vibe off the movie since that is part of the genre but I'm gonna work around it next time I film.

I worked with my sister since it was someone that I could direct easily and correct her facial expressions. We worked really well together and got it done quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk