Tuesday, March 29, 2022

let's talk about my ccr

 ughhhhhhhhhhh.

i really did leave this one for last minute. i'm gonna take this weekend to film and really catch up on what i have to do but i haven't decided on my concept yet for any of it. 

i like the idea of a talk show but it also doesn't correlate with my project and i feel like i really wanted a parallel between both (ccr and project). 


(here's a picture of what came up when i looked up ccr. i really did confuse this with the beatles for a second which is wildly embarassing. okay enough of that.)

these are the types of things where my ideas just come to me all at once but i've been on the worst block again. i want to be able to just sit and think and write but i feel like i never have ANY time for anything because i'm just constantly busy which is so annoying sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk