Wednesday, March 9, 2022

OFFICIAL IDEA

 I think I can say now that I know what I want. This blog has been a lot of blocks and indecisions but I've settled on something that I like and I know I can produce, the two things that are most important.

I'm going to use my sister to act as Diana and I think we're going to film in my home. 

Idea of Scene:

The scene opens with Diana frantically dialing her phone as if she knows something is going to happen. She's seen hiding in a bathroom after shutting the door in frustration. There's cool light implying that it is almost night and the source of light would be the moon. Her voice shakes and someone answers the phone as she begins to warn them that something is about to happen to them. After a few seconds of hesitation she quickly blurts out that the person on the other end of the line is going to get attacked by burglars where they are. Diana hangs up the phone and sobs saying "Please enough of this", "Just take me don't hurt anyone else I love". Simultaneously as this happens we see Diana's sister in her room at night getting up from her bed and tripping over a shoe, falling over her night stand and snapping her neck instantly. This happens right after Diana hangs up the phone and mutters those words. She frantically runs to her sister's room just to find her dead. The end scene shows her sobbing with her sister on the floor of her bedroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk