Saturday, March 5, 2022

CONSEQUENCE

 I've come up with a concept. Something familiar and something personal.

My main character Diana is a superstitious girl who has always had a sixth sense about things. During the movie she begins to realize that her superstitions and visions have consequences. Diana sees accidents, deaths and inconveniences before they happen. If she warns anyone about seen event, something twice as bad will happen, not to them but to her life.

This came to me with the struggle of saving your own life vs helping others. 

I've always been someone who has an instinct for things, and knows when something bad might happen. Whether it was predicted my uncle's accident in a dream or knowing that a stranger would throw up in school right before it happened, it was always something mine. It was something I've wanted o project and write about but never knew how. I want with my film opening to show this in a supernatural heightened sense.

I'm unsure how to begin. I don't know if to show her visions or show how she ends up at the end of my film. After watching Great Gatsby, I liked the idea of a narrator looking back and telling the story of how things got so messed up. The idea for the pitch would be Diana telling her visions to a person, and explaining the consequences of her own actions. I want the audience to be aware that her telling this will lead to something terrible in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINK TO CCR

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HrvAJIh8ZTiATiTyT5lFTCc4i4LG_SyI/view?usp=drivesdk